Via Domenico Cimarosa, 77; Via Aniello Falcone, 171 - Napoli (NA)
Villa Floridiana was purchased in 1817 by the King Ferdinand of Bourbon for his morganatic wife. The whole complex with the casino, the coffee house and the park was restored by the architect Antonio Niccolini. The casino houses the museum with a large collection dedicated to the decorative arts, collected by Placido de Sangro, the Duke of Martina, and donated by his heirs to the city of Naples in 1911. The collection consists of over 6,000 works of Western and Eastern manufacture, mainly ceramics, dating from 1100 to 1800.
Opening hours: winter 8:30am - 4pm; summer 8:30am - 7pm
Entry conditions: Free